Tribute: Jesus Christ Tribute: Jesus Christ

I don't think that this is not good.

I don't think that this flash is not good, it's just that I think that I don't think that I think that it is.

cyberen responds:

so you think this flash is good, its just that you don't think it is? what a mysterious review.

Upstairs Upstairs

Drivel.

The only reason I gave a halfway decent rating was because the graphics were fairly well done... But the message is just nonsense. Get a job and stop playing with your records- just because some people think they're "creative" enough to not need to work hard for a living doesn't make it true.

Five-Iron responds:

Thanks for the honesty, and I agree 100%, everyone should have a job to support their hobbies. but just remember that its just a movie... Johnny Depp doesn't really own a chocolate factory... and this isn't necessarily a reflection on my life. its just a movie..;)

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

Very nice!

Well, I watched this from episode one, and I recall starting it before but thinking the theme was rather silly.

However, getting into it, I must say I'm very impressed with how well you pulled it off. Very good job! Kudos!

Saint - Chapter 1 Saint - Chapter 1

Nice style.

I like how everyone who comments says they "researched the templar." If, by research, you mean went to see the Da Vinci Code with the rest of the damn country, then have a cookie. :-)

I am Stupid I am Stupid

American History X

Have you ever seen it? You have a lot in common with those guys.

Van o Van Van o Van

Hehe!

I love your sense of humor... very witty without resorting to slapstick. Keep up the good work!

Passion Collaboration Passion Collaboration

So basically...

A bunch of people get together and draw a couple scenes and patch them together in an incredibly shoddy fashion and this piece of shit gets rated highest for the week? God i hate collaborations.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Wow...

That was pretty intense. Really f-ed up... but a damn good flash.

We Are Robots - Gothbot We Are Robots - Gothbot

Haha!

I love your style... Very funny. Reminds me of some girls I know. Sans the robot part.

Alternative Handjob Alternative Handjob

Hahhaha

Very very funny.

I wish the luberderm fairy would visit me too! :-(